Rebuilding the upper cowl posts. Windshield mounting brackets had been torched off sometime in the past.
The body as of a few weeks ago. It took a lot of work to get to this stage…still a long ways to go yet.
A few specs on the car.
1929 model A roadster pickup body, channeled 4”
New Brookville model A frame (yet to arrive)
32-36 front axle with 32 wishbones, 39 spindles
model A rear spring with 40 ford wishbones, i plan to use a 9” rearend
39 ford deluxe steering wheel and column
I am building a 1929 model A rpu hot rod…something I have wanted to do for a long time. Back in 06 I bought a rough model A cowl and subrails, but it wasnt until april of this year that I finally got the chance to start building something.
I may as well post my progress pictures here. I have a few months worth of updates to post, as well as current progress.
This is what I started with